Christopher J. Knox, DO
- B.S. Zoology, University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH 1990.
- M.S., Zoology, University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH 1993.
- D.O., University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine, 1997.
- Surgical internship, Berkshire Medical Center, Pittsfield Massachusetts, 1997-1998.
- Residency: Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, 1999 – 2003.
- Board Certification Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery and Facial Plastic Surgery, American Board of Osteopathic Medicine, 2005.
- Fellow American Academy of Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery.
- Chairman, Department of Surgery, Frisbie Memorial Hospital 2007-2009
- President of NH Otolaryngology Society 2009-present
Dr. Knox grew up in the Seacoast New Hampshire area and attended Coe-Brown Northwood Academy prior to beginning his studies at the University of New Hampshire. Dr. Knox returned to this area to join Dr. White in practice in 2003. He became a partner of Northeast ENT & Allergy in January of 2009.
Dr. Knox has a wonderful wife and 2 fantastic children and enjoys snow skiing, water skiing and competing in triathlons.